See, Don’t Touch
While going by, it’s normal to need to contact the Museum objects. We should, nonetheless, dishearten this. The aggregate impacts of contacting – scraped area, oil and sweat – can bring about unsalvageable harm to the items.
Plan for Irish Weather
The Irish atmosphere is extremely variable. We exhort bringing a decent overcoat! Come arranged for all seasons.
See current climate for Dublin.
See current climate for Connacht (Mayo)
Cell Phone Use
To guarantee a lovely domain for all guests, it would be ideal if you shun chatting on your cell phone inside the Museum exhibitions.
Stay away from the Crowds
Every one of the four Museum destinations are typically less swarmed on weekdays. Attempt to abstain from going by amid Irish school occasions. Amid the pinnacle summer season, the Museum invites different visit gatherings.
Influence Your Museum To visit Enjoyable
• Wear agreeable shoes! The MFAH has 300,000 square feet of display space.
• Babies are welcome, and baby buggies are allowed.
• Coat-and sack check administrations are accessible for nothing in both the Beck and Law structures.
• The MFAH works a lost-and-discovered administration: call 713.639.7300.
• Enhance your visit! Appreciate an exhibition visit or take a self-or docent-guided visit. Sound aides are additionally accessible. More Info
Spend the Day
• Whenever you visit, you may return any piece of the Museum structures the whole day of your affirmation buy. Simply demonstrate your MFAH sticker.
• No compelling reason to leave for a meal break! Drop by the Museum’s bistro or visit the day by day on location nourishment trucks. (Sustenance and refreshments are not allowed in Brown Auditorium Theater.) Dining Info
• For data about administrations and unique projects for guests with incapacities, call 713.639.7300 or stop by the affirmations work areas of the Beck and Law structures. Take in More
• Wheelchairs are accessible to get amid your visit! Stop by the coat check region close to the hall of either Beck or Law to take a free wheelchair. We essentially request a driver’s permit or ID card to hold while the seat is being used.
• For recorded guest data in Spanish, call 713.639.7379.
• MFAH staff individuals talk various dialects, including French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
• To ask about interpretive administrations, stop by the confirmation work areas of the Beck and Law structures.
Photography and Visitor Guidelines
• Visit mfah.org/arrangements for the most a la mode photography approach for the primary grounds, Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, and Rienzi.
• Please help our protection endeavors by staying one foot far from all show-stoppers. Contacting centerpieces is entirely denied.
• Backpacks, baggage, and expansive tote packs must be checked in at coat check. To guarantee the wellbeing of the workmanship, the Museum does not allow people to convey packs or kids on their backs in the displays.
• Smoking of any sort, including electronic and vapor cigarettes, isn’t allowed inside the Museum and Cullen Sculpture Garden, and inside 25 feet everything being equal and exits.
Stopping and Public Transportation
• Visit mfah.org/stopping to see where to stop or to design your stumble on Houston METRO. If you don’t mind take note of that stopping has changed.